OUR PRINT HOUSE
CONSISTS OF TWO MODERN MACHINES
HP LATEX 280
HP SCITEX FB750
These are professional devices, working in accordance with the international standards for environmental protection. We print exclusively using original HP ink cartridges.
PRINTING ON PVCAs a standard we print on PVC boards with a thickness of 3 mm or 9 mm.
PRINTING ON FOAMSBoth matte and glossy.
PRINTING ON FOILS, INLCLUDING FLOOR FOILSWith lamination or without lamination.
PHOTO WALL-PAPERSPrinting on wallpapers.
PRINTING ON CANVASAlso on varnished MDF boards.
BANNERS, MESH, EXHIBITION PRINTS
AS A GENERAL RULE: WE PRINT ON EVERYTHING!
- 12 print heads + printing with white ink
- Borderless printing option
- Max. printing speed: up to 85 m2/h
- Various media dimensions: from 21 x 15 to 250 x 305 (cm)
- Media thickness: up to 64 mm
- Printing of materials up to 10 m length in the roll media mode
- Print resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Double-sided prints on virtually all media: paper, glass, wood, foil, PVC
One of the most compact printers equipped with an enhanced material loading system. Greater work efficiency compared with the previous generation. New kit for printing from rolls for flexible materials, allowing for easier, faster and more efficient printing. New solutions for the loading and advancement of the material preventing media edge and surface damage. The HP Scitex FB750 Printer offers greater image quality on any rigid or flexible media (thickness up to 6 cm).
- Printing speed from 19 to 70 m2/h
- Maximum print width: 264 cm
- Print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Double-sided prints with automated page registration
HP Latex Inks are water-based inks that combine the best characteristics of solvent inks and water-based inks. They ensure the outdoor durability and versatility, across the entire range of media types used in signage applications, along with high quality, odorless prints, low maintenance requirements and the limited environmental impact of water-based inks. Prints made with HP Latex Inks are completely cured inside the printer to form a durable image that’s ready for lamination, finishing, shipment or display. .